Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wedding Wednesday

You know what that means*...

This week I decided to blog (in pictures) about what happened before the wedding: the getting ready part. I had a great photographer and she got the most amazing shots. I hope you love them as much as I do!

As always, all the pictures are from my impressively talented wonder photographer Elley Ho of www.ElleyPhotography.com (seriously, the girl should get a cape!).





Hair, Check


Make up, Check



More primping and prettyfing!





A Bride's work is never done.

Love you, Daddy!

Doesn't my Mommy look pretty?

First, comes the undergarments and the crinny...

Then comes the garters and belt.

Dress, Check!





Shoes, Check!

Add the finishing touches...


and then it was off to the church!





*Ok, I've made a decision to alternate this feature every week. There are just too many pictures to upload. I hope you all don't mind! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment