Friday, February 20, 2009

It's an End of Year party!



Confused, yet? I know what you're thinking. "Huh? What are you talking about? 2009 just started!" Well, let me explain...

Since Mr. WB works for a company that deals with payroll and taxes and other financial matters during Christmas time, he doesn't get a Christmas party. Work is way too crazy at that time. Instead the company throws an 'End of Year' party for all it's employees after w-2's go out and before all the tax stuff starts rolling in.

That's where we'll be this weekend, partying it up with most of the mister's co-workers. The party will be held at Arden Hills and from what we've heard (we missed last year's) is always lots of fun. The food is supposed to be really yummy and there will be lots of dancing.

I'm a little confused on the attire, however. Black-tie or Blue jeans are our options. It's such a broad (and crazy) spectrum, I'm going to have to really search my closet to figure out what I will wear.

Hopefully I'll choose correctly and will have plenty of fun pics to show you when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment