Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Movie Night

Tonight I'm joining a few of my friends (and yes, I said friends, even if I haven't yet met some of them in real life) for a girls-only movie night! We're going to see "He's Just Not That Into You."


Image from here.

I never read the book, nor did I ever see the Sex and the City show/episode it was inspired from (Oh, the horror!). But I do understand that this might be helpful to some women, and some men, to read and implement*. I am excited to see the ladies and see how the screenwriters turned a self-help book into a movie with an amazing cast! Even if I don't need the lesson the book teaches I can't wait to watch some of my fav. beautiful people for 2 hours! I can't wait to meet with you ladies!** And in fact, if I don't publish this soon I may very well be late!


See you later...and if you're lucky there might just be a recap in it for you...




*As I read this I can see how this may give a holier than thou feeling, but I promise I don't mean to give a skeezie feeling at all. It's just a wierd sentence. I promise.
**We'll miss you Patty!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thanks! I wish I could be there. I'll definitely need a recap! :)

    ReplyDelete