Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's Wednesday...

Happy Hump Day! Since the middle of the week is always always seems the longest I thought I'd do my best to liven things up a bit.


Welcome to Wedding Wednesday!

While it's not quite a recap I'd like to post my photos so I can decide my favs and get a head start on my Wedding album. Plus, I can think of a few people who have been begging for more pics! I'll start off slow with detail pics...enjoy!

(All Pictures are courtesy of our fabu photographer extraordinaire Elley Ho of Elley Photography. She is awesome!)



Invite only....but you still get a peek! :) Oh, and that's the clip that went in my hair.



Our Guestbook...

and...

our Candy Buffet...a big hit! Almost every bowl was empty at the end of the night.



This is the centerpiece from the Bridal Party's table. The Bridesmaids table to be exact. The Groomsmen were seated on the other side of our table.


Our Sweetheart table. The peacocks were donated for the evening by my grandmother. There were also some on the cake table, too. I love her.

...and from above.


Our cake table was decorated with the Bridesmaid bouquets and you can see our toasting flutes and serving set, too. As well as...our melty cake. We were indoors but I guess the 105 degrees killed my cake anyway. We were saved by some fast thinking friends of my parents and our Dinner Captain. The icing had almost melted off and it was leaning dangerously to the right but he whisked our cake into their freezer with just enough time.

A close up of the melty-ness. And our topper.


And that was our night!
I love this picture. At this point I had given up on my cute shoes!


I can't wait for next Wednesday! What should I "recap" next? These are just a few detail pics should I show more? Our gifts to each other, getting ready or formal pics? Should I go in order or just post randomly? Thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment