Thursday, February 19, 2009

Stingray Sign-ups - Part 1


This picture was taken Fall 2007. It's one of my favorites.

I can't believe it's here already? We're at the very tip of the starting point of Stingray Season 2009. It feels like August was just here, and the season just ended (that could also be because Fall season did just end but, whatever). We had our first day of sign-ups a couple of weekends ago, and I think it went really well. We had a lot of new faces wanting to become Stingrays and so far the season's looking like it'll be tons of fun.

There are so many fun things planned for our swimmers this season. We have parties and movie nights and camp outs (that's what I'm looking forward to the most) not to mention all our swim meets and championships.

Everyone seems real glad the season is finally starting. After all the rainy days we've been having the kids are dying to get out in the fresh air...I even saw some in the pool today! Taking advantage I guess...

We have one more weekend of sign-ups - March 7, and I'm excited to see who'll show up to that one. Let's go for another undefeated season, Stingrays!

No comments:

Post a Comment