Monday, February 27, 2012

Little red running hood...

So I've been feeling sort of blah lately. Mr. WB and I have been falling into more and more of a sedentary lifestyle. We needed to become active again, sweat, use our muscles. For a couple who met at a water polo game this non-motion is definitely wearing on us...

Therefore, we decided to start running.

For the waterbabies this is not our ideal form of exercise. We'd rather be in/on the water than running past it. Looking at it...longingly...

Anyway, we started the Couch-to-5k program this evening. It's my kind of regimen because it totally eases you off the couch and gets you running in short intervals. That I can do: 30 minutes 3 days a week is enough to get me moving and keep me motivated, especially since I have such a handsome running partner. ;)

On our run this evening we even saw geese running along with us. They were too cute, going for an evening stroll. Yay for day one! Hopefully I can keep going and I find a goal race to enter us in. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment