Thursday, January 15, 2009

If all my friends jumped off a bridge...

...would I do it too?

And the answer is a resounding "Yes!" At least in this context.

Welcome one and all, I've started a blog. I always said that I would never do it. Who would read it? What would I write about? Am I really that interesting? Witty enough? I guess we'll find out.

I've really been inspired by all the great blogs I've been reading as of late. I've become a blog stalker...an honest to goodness, constantly refreshing, link-clicking (and clicking and clicking) blog stalker. Therefore, I thought I'd give back to cyberspace. This might be a paltry gift, but at least I'm giving.

This will be a crazy ride...but I'm strapping in. Thanks for tagging along!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the club- I must warn you, it's rather addicting! I look forward to reading!!!

    ReplyDelete