Sunday, March 1, 2009

March Clinic

I got this pic in an e-mail but I'm sure it's all over now...

So, March Clinic starts tomorrow.

I'm way excited to meet our new Stingrays and help them catch the swimming bug! But I'm also kinda sad our big kids won't be there. They'll be off making their high schools proud, I guess. We'll be doing just stroke and turn stuff but I'm real interested to see what our kids remember (and have forgotten) from last season.

I'm also outfitted and ready for the upcoming summer. New swim suit, goggles and a coaches bag. I pick mine up tomorrow but I found a few pictures here to give you all a sneak peek. It'll be purple (of course!) and have Coach Steph embroidered on top. LOVE it! (By the way, for anyone looking for new one-piece practice suits - they had a bunch at the Nike Outlet in Folsom for about $20.00. A steal if you know anything about buying practice suits...)

In other news, we've finally unveiled our new team website. Lots of Black and Gold just the way I like it! If this doesn't get you pumped for swim team, I don't know what will!

4 comments:

  1. Do you guys offer swimming lessons for adults? I'm shamefully admitting I don't know how to swim, but I really want to learn by summer time! Any suggestions? -mariam2004 (folsom, ca)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mariam. Well all of our private lessons are set up with the instructors but you have to be a member of the club to take lessons with me personally or any of our other instructors. There are a few programs in the Fair Oaks/Folsom area. You can call Paradise Cove off of Hwy 50 or stop by the Folsom Community Pool in Lembi Park...they always have lesson programs (you'd have to call about the adult lessons.

    Good Luck! It's never too late to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that purple backpack... oooohhhh, pretty.......

    ReplyDelete